Tuesday, September 9, 2014

About Us



                                          About us
Hello! We come from Liger Learning Center school. In our school we have 50 students. We are 12 years old. In our Entrepreneurship class we have 13 people. We divided into 3 groups. For our group we have 4 people and we are making the Egg holder.


My name is Chimea I am doing the marketing. I am the leader of the group.            
(What is my job? What is marketing?) My job is making the blog and give some ideas to design. Marketing is the business of selling products.


Niron is the designer. He designs using (123 design) to make the egg
holder. He also send the email to the customers.


Theara is the seller the products to the customers. He also make the presentation to customers, make the website clearly and nicely and help to writing a blog.


Kangnaneat does the accounting. Accounting is worker of keeping finances or money.    


No comments:

Post a Comment